Welcome to Wee Massage! Find information here about infant massage in NYC.
Soothing your baby, touching gently, but confidently, is one of the most important ways to form and strengthen the bond between you and your little one. In this four-week program you will learn effective ways to massage and soothe your baby in the first few months of life -- after your very first class, you will feel more self-assured in responding to your baby’s needs.
Come join us for an hour of singing and gentle, loving touch, designed to support brain development and provide comfort to a newborn’s body. Everyone will benefit from this unique learning experience! Moms, dads, grandparents and caregivers are all welcome to attend. Each participant will receive written materials to help you continue massage with your baby at home. Classes also include time for questions and discussion of relevant topics.
In class you will learn specific massage techniques which will:
- Promote strong bonding between you and your baby
- Provide stress release and relaxation for both you and your child
- Stimulate the nervous system to help brain development
- Aid digestion and elimination
- Improve sleep and nursing patterns
- Strengthen the circulatory system to promote appropriate weight gain
- Put you in tune with your baby, and help you feel more confident in caring for your child